See also my author profile on Google Scholar, ordered by number of citations.
- The influence of regional feedbacks on circulation sensitivity, in preparation.
- Feldl, N., and G. H. Roe (2013), Four perspectives on climate feedbacks, Geophysical Research Letters, 40, doi: 10.1002/grl.50711. Publisher’s online version | pdf
- Feldl, N., and G. H. Roe (2013), The nonlinear and nonlocal nature of climate feedbacks, Journal of Climate, 26, 8289–8304, doi: 10.1175/JCLI-D-12-00631.1. Publisher’s online version | pdf
- Feldl, N., and G. H. Roe (2011), Climate variability and the shape of daily precipitation: A case study of ENSO and the American West, Journal of Climate, 24, 2483–2499, doi: 10.1175/2010JCLI3555.1. Publisher’s online version | pdf
- Feldl, N., and G. H. Roe (2010), Synoptic weather patterns associated with intense ENSO rainfall in the southwest United States, Geophysical Research Letters, 37, L23803, doi:10.1029/2010GL045439. Publisher’s online version (with color figs) | pdf
- Feldl, N., and R. Bilham (2006), Great Himalayan earthquakes and the Tibetan Plateau, Nature, 444, 165-170. pdf | Supplementary Materials
- Bilham, R., E. R. Engdahl, N. Feldl, and S. P. Satyabala (2005), Partial and Complete Rupture of the Indo-Andaman Plate Boundary 1847-2004, Seismological Research Letters, 76, 299-311. pdf
- Hough, S. E., R. Bilham, N. Ambraseys, and N. Feldl (2005), The 1905 Kangra and Dehra Dun earthquakes, Geological Survey of India Special Publications, 85, 15-22.
- Hough, S. E., R. Bilham, N. Ambraseys, and N. Feldl (2005), Revisiting the 1897 Shillong and 1905 Kangra earthquakes in northern India: Site response, Moho reflections and a triggered earthquake, Current Science, 88, 1632-1638. pdf